21 February 2011

In My Mailbox (018)

In My Mailbox is a feature started Kristi over at The Story Siren and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis. [More about IMM here.]
It isn't too often that I actually get books, I'm usually a library supporter, but I had a Barnes & Noble gift card as well as a few bucks to spend. . . So, I decided to get some.

Here's what I acquired and where I got them from!

Library:
  1. Other Words For Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal - (review)

Bought:
  1. XVI by Julia Karr - Barnes & Noble | paperback - (review)
  2. I AM NUMBER FOUR by Pittacus Lore - Barnes & Noble | hardback - (currently reading)
  3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Wal-Mart | paperback
  4. The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Klavan - Borders | paperback
  5. An Audrey Hepburn bookmark - Borders
I am one of those lone people who have yet to read The Hunger Games... But that will change very soon.
I've been quite distracted lately, and haven't had the chance to finish I Am Number Four... But I'm like it so far, I'm exactly 200 pages in out of 440 pages. Really hoping to be finished by Wednesday... Have more to do tomorrow.
I got the movie poster version because, I honestly do not like the original cover! And I'm usually very against getting promotional versions of books. But... come on... Alex Pettyfor is hot! :)
The Last Thing I Remember has been on my "to-read" list for awhile and Amanda (Another Book Junkie) & I went to Border's for their closing (*weep*) sale and it was the last one, so I went ahead and got it. I probably won't be reading it too soon, I have a lot of books I should be reading (read: Should have already read!)

Let me know what you got this week, month, or day. . . !
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall