05 February 2014

Drama of the Week - My Love from the Stars

» My Love from the Stars | 별에서 온 그대 «
I have been waiting for a drama with Kim Soo Hyun for a very long time. I'm not a fan of historical dramas, so I avoided his last one, Moon That Embraces the Sun.
I read the synopsis for this one and instantly got extremely excited. It kind of sounded like a Superman-esque vibe and for that reason alone, I was sold. 
This is definitely the best thing I've watched since The Master's Sun. Kim Soo Hyun's character, Do Min Joon is actually an alien who has been stuck on this planet for 400 years and he's more than ready to return home. He's done everything from being a doctor, to a lawyer, and now a professor. Now that he may actually be able to go back to his planet, he meets the crazy, funny and adorable actress Cheon Song Yi [played by Jeon Ji Hyun] and he slowly becomes attached to her. 
Min Joon's apartment is absolutely breathtaking. The library he has is to die for. 400 years of collecting books? Let me in there!! I would feel like Belle in Beauty & the Beast, with a slightly smaller room!
This drama is on every Wednesday & Thursday; there are only 3 episodes left until the finale. *bites nails*

Summary of the drama:
Do Min-Joon is an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago during the Joseon Dynasty period. Do Min-Joon possesses a near perfect appearance and enhanced physical abilities involving his vision, hearing and speed.
Do Min-Joon holds a cynical view to human beings, but he falls in love with actress Cheon Song-Yi.

via: asianwiki.com


If you'd like to watch too, and get totally hooked, check out these sites with English subtitles: Viki | Dramafever | Hulu

If you're enjoying this drama as well; please tell me what you think!! ^_^"


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall