19 September 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading? Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.


Currently Reading:
» Confess by Colleen Hoover
» Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Series #3) by Wendy Higgins


Recently Finished:
» Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover [☆]
» Come to Me Quietly by A.L. Jackson[☆]
» It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover [☆]
» Unraveling You (Unraveling You #1) by Jessica Sorensen [☆]
» Raveling You (Unraveling You #2) by Jessica Sorensen [☆]
» Awakening You (Unraveling You #3) by Jessica Sorensen [☆]
» Inspiring You (Unraveling You #4) by Jessica Sorensen [☆]


Man I have been reading so many good books lately. So glad I learned about Colleen Hoover! It Ends With Us destroyed my emotions. Like.... it was awful but so good. I hated it, but I loved it. UGHHH!! Can't wait for more from her. 
I think I'll start reviewing books again soon and try to do it as if I were telling it to a friend. Explaining why they should or shouldn't read it instead of just a blah blah review. May throw in gifs. :)

Anyways... I hope you have a good week. So glad I'm off of work tomorrow, unfortunately, I have a dentist appt! #life.




No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall