19 December 2011

Meet Me on Monday (017)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.



1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I'm using both. I wish I could have found plain brown paper, but it was all in bulk size.

2.Real or artificial tree?
Artificial, but next year I would like a mini real tree!

3.When do you put your tree up?
That's my mom's job... she does it as early as the day after Thanksgiving.

4.When do you take your tree down?
Sometimes as early as the day after to as late as after New Year's Eve.

5.Do you like eggnog?
I haven't tried it before, but I would like to.

6.Do you have a nativity scene?

Yes, but it's not up this year. Again, my mom's doing.

7.Favorite Christmas Movie?

I don't know, I just love Christmas Movies. Of course A Christmas Story and ELF. But I love Little Match Girl too. *tears*
The one with Keshia Knight Pulliam & Rue McClanahan.

8.Favorite Christmas cookie?

PFT. All cookies!!

9.Where will you eat Christmas dinner?

We're going to do two Christmas dinners this year. On Christmas day I'll be making a turkey and all the fixings. The next day, with family, we're having lasagna and sides.

10.Angel, bow or star on top of your tree?

Star. Always.

11.Most annoying thing about this time of the year?

How people get so into buying presents, getting best deals. And obnoxious children. Parents spoil their kids WAYYY too much and need to get some iron cajones!

12.Do you like Fruitcake?

Never tried it. Don't want to.

13.What are you most excited about the holidays?

I finally get to buy presents for people!! And it's my nephew's first Christmas! (He's 8 months)

14.Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Christmas morning. I want to start a tradition of opening a movie and pajamas Christmas Eve.

15.Will you still be wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?

If I'm helping my mom, yes. But I will be at my aunt's house as that's part of her Christmas present, helping her out.
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall