10 April 2012

This Week in Books (003)

  1. Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale (review for GCR)
  2. Silence by Michelle Sagara (review from publisher - 05.01.12)
  3. Black Dawn by Rachel Caine (review from publisher - 05.01.12)
  4. ReVamped by Ada Adams (review for GCR)
  5. Gilt by Katherine Longshore (from netgalley - 05.15.12)
  6. A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies (borrowed from friend)
  7. Frost by Mariana Baer (borrowed from friend)
  8. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (borrowed from friend)
A little more:
-Sadly, I haven't read any of the books from the The Morganville Vampires series & Black Dawn is #12 in the series. It's a series I would like to read eventually. I wish I could read and review this before it's May 1st release date.
-I hadn't heard about Silence before it being sent to me. But it sounds good and I very well may read it once I finish Someone Else's Life. Which I am enjoying right now. A little twisted, but I like that! 
-I think, of all of these, I'm most excited about Gilt by Katherine Longshore!

"This Week in Books" is hosted by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie 




No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall