10 May 2012

Booking Through Thursday!

Hosted at Booking Through Thursday, you get one question every Thursday and you answer on your blog (or in the comments)!
I haven't done this in a very very long time, but I decided to this week!

Here's this week's question:
Do you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert?

This is a bit difficult to answer. Though I tend to stay inside, away from others most of the time and I'm okay with that, I do enjoy being around other people.
But to choose one over the other, definitely introvert I get annoyed and frustrated around too many people. I'm claustrophobic and suffer from anxiety attacks when I'm too overwhelmed. So I end up spending most of my time alone. Though I do love being with a few people at a time.
I can stay in my room all day and be perfectly okay with not having human contact. I get criticized for not wanting to be around people, but it's who I am.
I can be shy at times, but that's not what an introvert is. It's just someone who prefers to be alone.
And that's me.

How about you? Are you and extrovert or an introvert?


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall