18 May 2012

This Week in Books (004)

  1. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson [currently reading] (library)
  2. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (borrowed from friend)
  3. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell (purchased hardcopy)
  4. Hourglass by Myra McEntire (purchased for kindle)
  5. Timepiece by Myra McEntire (review | June 6th)
  6. The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab (review | Oct. 12th)
  7. The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal (review)
  8. Music From Beyond the Moon by Augusta Trobaugh (review)
  9. Snowbound With a Stranger by Rebecca Rogers Maher (review | adult)
  10. Glitch by Heather Anastasiu (review | Aug. 7th)
  11. Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould (review for GCR)
  12. Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You by Joyce Carol Oates (ARC review for GCR | Aug. 21st)
A little more:
I have been wicked excited to read Second Chance Summer and I plan on spending most of tomorrow reading it. I loved Morgan Matson's 1st book, Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. I had to get it from the library as soon as it was available.
I have Cross My Heart on my kindle, but who wouldn't want that gorgeous cover in a physical book!? 
Snowbound With a Stranger is an adult book, but it sounds interesting, mediocre at best, but still... interesting.
As you can see I collect TOO many books to keep up with, so hopefully this will be my last week of this ridiculousness! I need to read!


"This Week in Books" is hosted by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie

Leave a comment below and let me know what's in your mailbox!?

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall