04 June 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Recently Finished:
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (review to come)
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson (review to come)
Lola & The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (review to come)
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale (review here)
While He Was Away by Karen Schreck (review here)

Currently Reading:
Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould

Up Next:
Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
The Académie by Susanne Dunlap
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens


*I have been sooo behind on this blog! Ugh. I have three reviews I'll be posting in the next couple weeks (four once I finish the current book I'm reading)! I seriously need to get back on track! Forgive me? lol.

Now, I'm going to watch Jeopardy!, then workout with my brother. Yay, Monday! ^_^"


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall