05 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - The Secret of Ella & Micha



Every Wednesday, we post a book (or more) that we are highly anticipating. Here is the book that I'm waiting on!
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. It's a great way to learn about books you haven't heard of before.


The Secret of Ella & Micha by Jessica Sorensen
NA Contemporary |  Borrowed Hearts Publishing
Expected Publication: {end of Sept., beginning of Oct. 2012}
Ella and Micha have been best friends since they were kids. But one tragic night shatters their friendship and their lives forever.
Ella used to be a rule-breaker with fiery attitude who wore her heart on her sleeve. But she left everything behind when she went to college and transformed into someone that follows the rules, keeps everything together, and hides all her problems. But now it's summer break and she has nowhere else to go but home.
Ella fears everything she worked so hard to bury might resurface, especially with Micha living right next door. If Micha tries to tempt the old her back, she knows that it will be hard to resist.
Micha is sexy, smart, confident, and can get under Ella’s skin like no one else can. He knows everything about her, including her darkest secrets. And he’s determined to bring his best friend, and the girl he loves back, no matter what it takes.


Every so often, I check out the giveaways on Goodreads to see what books I may want to read are having a giveaway.... And sometimes there are books that I want to read that are listed and then there are books I learn about that I'd like to read.
Like this one.
I was surprised that none of my gr friends had this listed. Love the cover & it sounds pretty interesting!!
I wish there was a definite publication date, but I'll just have to keep my eye on it.
I don't read too many New Adult books, so I can't wait to read this one.

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall