12 January 2015

Top 25 Songs of 2014! [new blog name]

Welcome to my new blog! (I'm still working on a few things.) I have officially changed my blog name from Camisado Mind to Iridescent Lotus. I'll do a post later on how I came up with that name and why I've changed the name.
I would like to stick with the same general content that I had posting before, but more of the things I want to talk about. Less promotions.
And what I want to talk about today. . . music!! These are my Top 25 Songs of 2014!

Click the "xx" to listen to the song. 
Let me know if you like any of them, and what your faves for 2014 were. If you happen to have a post, please leave it in the comments. :)

  1. Gaeko (개코) - "Festival Virgin" [xx]
  2. HA:TFELT - "Truth" [xx]
  3. Jencarlos Canela - "Volveré" [xx]
  4. Taemin - "Danger (괴도)" [xx]
  5. Hoody - "Baby Oh Baby" [xx]
  6. T-ara - "Sugar Free (BigRoom ver.)" [xx]\
  7. Epik High - "Amor Fati" [xx]
  8. Ailee - "Teardrop" [xx]
  9. Taylor Swift - "Style" [xx] (not  the best quality; sorry)
  10. Hyoseong (전효성) - "Good-night Kiss" [xx]
  11. TaeTiSeo - "Holler" [xx
  12. Girl's Generation - "Mr. Mr" [xx]
  13. Got 7 - "A" [xx]
  14. Ariana Grande - "Why Try" [xx]
  15. Nick Jonas - "Jealous" [xx]
  16. Block B - "Her" [xx]
  17. EXID - "위 아래 (Up & Down)" [xx]
  18. 2NE1 - "살아 뷨으면해(If I Were You)" [xx]
  19. 15& - "Not Today, Not Tomorrow" [xx]
  20. 2NE1 - "너 아님 안돼 (Gotta Be You)" [xx]
  21. Hyuna (현아) - "빨개요 (Red)" [xx]
  22. HA:TFELT - "Ain't Nobody" [xx]
  23. Taewan (태완) - "되로 누워 (Laid Back)" [xx]
  24. Taeyang (태양) - "눈, 코, 입 (Eyes, Nose, Lips)" [xx]
  25. Taeyang (태양) - "Love You To Death" [xx]

I'm actually kind of surprised at the placement of a lot of these songs, and that some of these even made it to this list.

Here are a few bonuses that I loved, but there just wasn't room on this list!
  1. Selena Gomez - "The Heart Wants What it Wants" [xx]
  2. Girl's Generation - "Goodbye" [xx]
  3. 15& - "티가 나나봐 (Can't Hide It)" [xx]
  4. 2PM - "미친거 아니야? (Go Crazy!)" [xx]
I hope you guys had an awesome New Year, and I hope this year is good for you & full of great music!


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall