06 March 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting(001)


Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. It's a feature for bloggers to swoon over upcoming releases they can't wait to get their hands on.

This week's pick:
The Body Finder by: Kimberly Derting
Release Date: March 16th, 2010


From Goodreads.com: "A serial killer on the loose. A girl with a morbid ability. And the boy who would never let anything happen to her.
Violet Ambrose can find the dead. Or at least, those who have been murdered. She can sense the echoes they leave behind... and the imprints they leave on their killers. As if that weren't enough to deal with during junior year, she also has a sudden, inexplicable, and consuming crush on her best friend since childhood, Jay Heaton.
Now a serial killer has begun terrorizing Violet's small town... and she realizes she might be the only person who can stop him."


_________________________________________

This is my first "Waiting on Wednesday" post, and I've noticed that people usually post these on a Wednesday, but I'm not really one to follow the rules. I was actually confused why it's called "Waiting on Wednesday" when books are usually released on a Tuesday...but I know that people usually buy the book the day after their release...ergo "Waiting on Wednesday." 

Though I'm more of a fan of the teen romance kind of books (i.e. Sarah Dessen, Susane Colasanti...etc.), I do enjoy the occasional paranormal style book. And by the description there seems to be romance in the book anyways. There's a longer description on Goodreads.com.
I might even do a review of this book.

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall