16 May 2010

In My Mailbox (007)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis. Here's what I acquired over the past two weeks:


This In My Mailbox post is such a lonely one! After accumulating all those books over the past few weeks. I forgot that sometimes you have to settle down. So this is one book I got from the library today! One that I've been greatly anticipating!


Something Like Fate by: Susane Colasanti
Published: May 4th, 2010
Pages: 240
Summary:  Lani and Erin are bonded for life. One thing that connects them is their fascination of fate. Lani wonders how much of our lives has already been decided and how much we can actually influence. Since the Unknown can unexpectedly change our lives forever, how much can we really control?
From the minute Lani meets Jason, she can't deny the intense connection they share. It feels like she's known him forever. She's not sure if he feels it, too. But it doesn't matter. Because Jason is Erin's boyfriend. Lani is determined to ignore her feelings for Jason, no matter how powerful they are, rather than risk hurting her best friend.
How long can Lani keep running from the boy who might be her destiny?



I'm super excited to read this one. I've loved her others (though I haven't read Take Me There).
So, what's in your mailbox. (Don't I sound like that Capital One commercial? "What's in your wallet?")

3 comments

  1. Haha sometimes I sound like a commercial cause I end my posts the same way. But hey, I really am curious!

    I've had a busy few week(s). I'll be sad when my book packages slow down!

    This one sounds interesting. Almost like The Unwritten Rule... but I'm still totally interested in reading it!

    (I'd like you to mine, but I haven't posted it yet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on receiving Something Like Fate, it's very high up on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard mixed things about Something Like Fate, so I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall