12 March 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Recently Finished:
• Vampire's Kiss (The Watchers #2) by Veronica Wolff (review here)
- Loving this series. CANNOT wait for the next one.
Angelfall by Susan Ee (review here)
- Nice start to my dystopian/post-apocalyptic March challenge.
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (review to come)
- Liked this one a bit more than Angelfall hopefully I find some great books this month!

Currently Reading:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- I have no idea why the hell I thought this was a dystopian. So, I may not review it until later this month.

Up Next:
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
- I LOVED Megan McCafferty's Jessica Darling series. I reallllllly wish she'd write another contemporary book/series. But we'll see how I like this one!
Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi
- Was able to get this on netgalley and I immediately added it to my March of Dystopians list. Hopefully it's as good as it sounds.



No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall