11 March 2012

This Week in Books (002)

  1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (library)
  2. Bumped by Megan McCafferty (library)
  3. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (library)
  4. The Earthquake Machine by Mary Pauline Lowry (for review from author)
  5. Intangible by J. Meyers (for review from author)
  6. Demon Girl by Penelope Fletcher (purchased from Amazon*)
  7. Ripper by Amy Carol Reeves(for review)
  8. Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould (for review)
  9. Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi (for review)
  10. Interrupted by Rachel Coker (for review)
  11. Switched by Amanda Hocking (purchased from Amazon)
A little more:
- I have two copies of The Earthquake Machine in paperback, so expect a giveaway when I've been able to read and review the book!!
- I got City of Bones from the library because I thought it was a dystopian. I have no idea what made me think that...? But, I'm reading it right now anyways. 
- I'm quite excited to read Cross My Heart and Ripper!!
- Because City of Bones isn't a dystopian, I'm removing it from my list and adding Tomorrow Land in it's place!

*This book is known as Glamour on Amazon and it is listed for free right now. So, if you have a Kindle, go get it! Just click here.



"This Week in Books" is hosted by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall