30 July 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Recently Finished:
  1. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - 5/5 stars, review here
  2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - 3/5 stars, review here
  3. Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes - 4/5 stars, review to come 

Currently Reading:
1. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen - I've been searching for a really good, pull you in contemporary without too much weight or fluff. And though I love Sarah Dessen, I feel like this may not be it. I'm still looking for something like Megan McCafferty's Jessica Darling series. Probably the first contemporary book(s) I read that I absolutely fell in love with! And it's been years!

Up Next (hopefully):
  1. Reaper by K.D. McEntire - Review for GoodChoiceReading.com
  2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  3. Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
  4. Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You by Joyce Carol Oates - review for GoodChoiceReading.com
Agh. My family and I have been in the process of moving and it has been quite hectic. I've been slacking on reading, exercising, life, and obviously this blog. It'll be a few weeks before we have internet (eek), so I'm hoping to schedule a few things and just post when I can! I can't wait to get settled and feel at home(?). I just realized a lot of the books I have are coming up at the end of August, so I need to read those asap! (And Kpop, SongPop [itsShanisej, play me!], and possibly being engrossed in those Asian dramas , have taken over, again.)
Anyways, have a great Monday & happy reading! ^_^"




No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall