08 July 2012

This Week in Books (005)

  1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (YA contemp, purchased for kindle)
  2. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry (YA contemp, ARC - borrowed from friend | July 31st)
  3. League of Strays by L.B. Schulman (YA contemp, review | Oct. 1st)
  4. Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London (YA dystopian, purchased for kindle)
  5. Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett (YA contemp, review |  Aug. 28th)
  6. Don't Let Me Go by Catherine Ryan Hyde (YA contemp, purchased for kindle)
  7. Reaper [Lightbringer #2] by K.D. McEntire (YA paranormal, ARC review for GCR | Aug. 24th)
A little more:
Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted anything! Well, I'm back with a lot books this week and they're all from this past week! Though I'm currently reading Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, I need to jump intot he ones that are to be released by the end of July and August ASAP! 
I'm quite excited for My Life Next Door so, I may have to push a couple others aside to dive into this one!I should really organize my book shelf (when we move into our new house) and Kindle by release month!!)
I have read the first book in the Lightbringer series (review here) and enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to Reaper. Though, I won't lie, the covers are not appealing to me in anyway. They're still great books!
So, I really really realllllly need to stop accepting books to review, stay off of netgalley and stay away from the library until these are done!
So much rain here (even though it's still hot) so, I shall face my window and read read read! :)
Hope you have a great week and try to keep cool!


"This Week in Books" is hosted by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie


2 comments

  1. You received some great books! My Life Next Door and Darkness Before Dawn both sound awesome. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read either one yet, but I am excited to. I did read Pushing The Limits and loved it!! :D
      Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall