18 January 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by Book Journey. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.



Currently Reading:
» The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
» Uprooted by Naomi Novik

Recently Finished:
» This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

Up Next:
» Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
» Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella



I'm really enjoying both The Miracle Morning and Uprooted. I'm glad they're on my Kindle, because I have a feeling it make take awhile to finish both.
If you've read any of these, let me know what you thought, please!

And am I the only one who thinks of Audrey Hepburn when I see that cover of Finding Audrey?

Enjoy the word.


© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall