15 February 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by Book Journey. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Currently Reading:
» Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
» Get Real by Tellulah Darling

Recently Finished:
» Uprooted by Naomi Novik  [☆]
» The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod [☆]

Up Next:
» Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
» To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
» Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


Thoroughly enjoying Fangirl. It seems like it'll be just the book I need to pick up my reading streak. Get Real is on my kindle and will be my "between" and "treadmill" book. When I have time at work, at lunch, in the car, etc I'll read this one. Also while I'm on the treadmill, walking... I like to read on my phone or kindle. I'll be reading Get Real.

I didn't completely finish Uprooted, but I got very close. I just know that it was starting to go downhill fast. There wasn't enough of the "Dragon" and too much...too. I don't really know.

Anyways. . . hope you're enjoying whatever it is you're reading! Let me know your views on any of these books. ♥


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall