03 January 2013

What's New In. . .TV?

This will be a weekly, or bi-weekly  feature on Thursdays, where I show you what's new in TV, music, film, books, K-Pop, Dramas, or just my life. I'll give you news I recently learned about that I thought I'd share with you. Hopefully these things interest you too!
_________________________________________

Thursdays, 10/9c on NBC 

Dr. Jason Cole (Steven Pasquale) is a successful neurosurgeon with a secret. At the same time every night, something inside of him alters him in almost unrecognizable ways, leading to a dangerous alternate personality named Ian Price.

Starring:
Steven Pasquale as Dr. Jason Cole/Ian Price
Alana De La Garza as Dr. Lena Solis
Ruta Gedmintas as Olivia Flynn
Phylicia Rashad as Dr. Vanessa Young
Michael Esper as Dr. Kenneth Jordan


Do No Harm is set to premiere on Thursday, the 31st of January at 10/9c.

Will you be tuning in to watch it?


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall