01 April 2013

Monthly Favorites - MARCH!

1. BOOKS: Just One Day by Gayle Forman
I had originally planned on buying this book, but wasn't quite sure if I wanted to... Now I wish I had. It deserves to be on my shelf. It was soo good! I loved the flow of this book, the characters, the writing, the life, the scenery, the timespan, everything! I cannot wait to read Just One Year(which just got a lovely cover) from Willem's POV. If you haven't read this one yet, run to your nearest bookstore & buy it! Read my review here. (Sorry it's such a poor review that doesn't do it justice!)

2. BEAUTY:
  • Olay Fresh Effects Shine Shine Go Away Shine Minimizing Cleanser (Well, that is a mouthful. This has quickly become one of my favorite cleansers... ever. I have very oily and acne prone skin and this with my entire[days worth] routine has helped not only the current acne, but the scars from my previous breakouts. I love that I feel so fresh after using this. When I first started using it, I learned that I was using almost 3x more than I needed for a full, thick and rich lather. And I love the light smell as well!)

3. MUSIC:

  • Justin Timberlake's 20/20 Experience Album [Target Deluxe Edition] (I don't think I need to say more. But I am falling in love with songs I didn't care for when I first listened to this album, like "That Girl" and "Strawberry Bubblegum". So good. And I cannot wait for Part 2 of this album. Read my review here!)
  • JoJo - Can't Handle the Truth (Even though there is absolutely too much talking happening on this , the actual songs are so so good! And this one may be my favorite. This link takes you to the site to download the album free and legally!)

4. FOOD:

I think I already know what will be in my April favorites!! :) What were your March favorites? Anything in these categories, or whatever. Leave a comment! :)


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall