01 November 2010

Meet Me on Monday (012)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.

1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
 No! But I sure would love to! I love the water, and I love boats...and I love hotels...and they are all combined into one! Yet, somehow I've never been on one. Someday my friends...someday!
2. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
I would have to say in a breakfast burrito or possibly and egg salad sandwich. Chyeah!
(P.S. I don't know what that green crap is in that sammich...but it looks like a nice picture. :-P)




3. What is your favorite reading material?
I have been in this very long reading slump that's making me rahter...sad!
After my long marathon of 5 seasons of Supernatural, I figured it'd be over. No. I've now decided that I want to catch up on nine seasons of Smallville before the final episode!! So basically...I have only read ONE book in about a month! This is not cool. I need to check my priorities. But Mr Clark Kent & Lex Luthor just keep calling my name! Sigh! P.S. My answer is and will always be BOOKS!
(It took me awhile to understand the foreshadowing of this picture [click here]. Ahh, young Tom Welling...uh...I mean Clark Kent..yeah, that's it.)

4. Name all the pets that you have ever had?
Uh...yeah. I can't remember all of them, so I'll just start naming:
Cinnamon(dog), April(dog), Fuego(fish), Baby(dog), Allie(dog), Reggie(dog), LeeLee(current--dog)...believe me...there were many more! Most ran away or we had to give up. LeeLee, I've had the longest. She's a black Pomeranian. Ha..That face. She hates getting her picture taken!
5. Were you ever a girl/boy scout?
No. Sigh. I always wanted to be though. Or maybe I wish I would have...as in I think about it now, but never then. Either way, I wasn't a very "extracurricular activity" kind of person.
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall