11 October 2010

Meet Me on Monday (011)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.


This weeks questions:
1. Do your pants get hung on a hanger or folded?
My jeans go on a hanger and my sweat & pajama pants are folded in a drawer. I don't have many jeans at all. (three pairs) so they don't take up any room at all. But sweat pants & pajamas...two drawers full!

2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
• A book. • Knife(machete) • notebook/journal (with a pen attached...counts as one. :])

3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
I don't know. I have traveled to so many different places. I going to guess Gulfport, MS to Augusta, GA. (Great place right past Atlanta)

4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
I live in a house, but with all hopes built up inside....I'm really hoping by this time next year I have an apartment all to myself. I am getting rather annoyed with living under someone else's roof! (Hey bagillion places I've applied: hire me!!)

5. What is your most hated household chore?
I actually don't hate any thing, I hate the thought of doing chores, but once I get started I don't think too much about it. Like the dishes & cleaning the kitchen...hate the thought, but feel so good once it's done & done right!!
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall