09 January 2011

In My Mailbox (017)

In My Mailbox is a feature started Kristi over at The Story Siren and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis. [More about IMM here.]
I haven't done an "IMM" post since October 2nd, 2010 and I really don't have many books to fill a post, but I figured I'd go ahead and share with you anyways! ^.^"
Here's what I've acquired since my last update:

Bought:
The Final Eclipse ( #13) by Lynne Ewing
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
One in a Million by Kimberla Lawson Roby
Billion-Dollar Kiss: The Kiss That Saved Dawson's Creek and Other Adventures in TV Writing by Jeffrey Stepakoff

From the Library:
Torment by Lauren Kate

Won:
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

For Review:
Logic of Demons by H.A. Goodman
Dorris Bridge by Clive Riddle

**I've already read Twenty Boy Summer and gave it a 4/5 stars. I will not be reviewing this book because I feel that I won't be able to give it a proper review. It took me over a month to finish this book because I was in a "I-don't-want-to-read" kind of mode.
But the books I read from now on will get a review!!

So, those are the books I acquired since my last post in October. Not much. . . but definitely worth mentioning! I believe the first review book I will be. . . reviewing. . . is Dorris Bridge. I will let you know now that it is an adult book!


Hopefully I can keep up with the books I've received from now on! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! >_<
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall