17 January 2011

Meet Me on Monday (014)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.


1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?
I rarely eat ice cream, and when I do it's usually Ben & Jerry's. . . so I just eat it out of the carton. But there are those times I want a simple vanilla or a cookies-n-cream. . .and my the best way (which I rarely get to do) is eating them in a waffle cone. Waffle. . . enough said!!
2. Do you read the newspaper daily?
No. I can't rememeber the last time I really read a newspaper. On Sunday's I do glance through the sports section before grabbing the ads. I should probably read it more, at least the local sections!
3. Marinara or meat sauce?
Marinara! With lots of Parmesan cheese! I love pasta. and I love marinara. But it has to be the right brand if I myself am not making it from scratch!
4. Last time you cried?
Yesterday, Sunday. I had a panic attack and let me tell you. . . They're not fun! When I get overwhelmed with things I tend to get them. Ugh!!!
5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
"Retard(ed)" I shudder just typing the word. People who use it in a derogatory, negative way sound so unbelievably ignorant!! I wish everyone would stop using it. (That and "gay" "homo". .etc. as a way to describe something negatively.)


**I didn't add any pictures today. . . not feeling up to much! I don't know how I managed to even type this up. So I'm sure there are lots of spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. Eh. . .
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall