10 January 2011

Meet Me on Monday (013)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.

1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
Uhm . . . I really don't remember. I believe there was a writing contest for my class and I won. No, I did not read it aloud, but the teacher just read everyone's. But I wouldn't really consider it a contest. But, you know. . . I'll take what I can get.

2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
Yes, they are always painted. Lately I've been doing a nude-ish, natural color. . . but a few days ago decided to paint them a deep red. Already ready to change that! I like the natural look!

3. What color eyes do you have?
Hazel; and I love them. When I was a kid, everywhere we went, people would say "aww, you're eyes are so pretty." Now it's more like, "Are you wearing contacts?" (It gets annoying, but oh well!) ^_^" [P.S. That pic -right - is a few years old. . . but it is me & my eyes.]

4. Look to your left....what do you see?
A wall . . . But there is a shelf with a lot of votives & pictures of Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Audrey Hepburn & Elvis Presley. Did I mention a LOT of votives (for candles)!!

5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?
It depends on the cookie & brand. I love cookies. . . like. . . a lot. Thank you. . . now I want some cookies. Shortbread, chocolate chip (Famous Amos), sugar, peanut butter, white chocolate macadamian nut (from Subway). . . okay. . . I'm done!! :)



------
Do you have any answers to these? Or did you do your own Meet Me on Monday post?!? Leave a comment!! ^^"
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall