06 September 2011

Welcome back?


I know, I know. I've said this before... I'll stick to the blogging. New blog coming. Blah. Blah. Blah. But I have been seriously missing blogging lately. Not only blogging myself, but the whole community! 
I've decided on this whole new...."better me" type of life, and one thing is blogging and reading more. I used to read 2-4 books a week. Now it takes me like 2 weeks to read one book. (Honestly Korean dramas have taken over my life...do NOT get me started. Though I will suggest any to you. ^_^") 
Fall is my favorite time of year. Currently I have all the windows open and in a thick hoodie. LOVE the smell of that crisp air. I kind of feel like it's a new beginning.
I've been doing TurboFire for about 3 weeks now and absolutely LOVE it. That's been step one in this "new me" thing.... and getting back to things I love is a whole step in & of itself. Blogging and reading are something I love!
I'll be keeping this blog as a book blog but sporadically I'll throw in random things like personal posts, music & movie posts...etc.

So, my next post will be the TOP 5 SONGS I'VE PLAYED THIS PAST WEEK. That will hopefully be a recurring blog post. :)

How was your summer & are you as excited for autumn as I am!?
PS. WHY are so many interesting [looking] shows premiering this fall!? Ugh.

--Shanise ♥
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall