10 October 2011

Meet Me on Monday (015)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.

1. The best part of waking up each day is being able to start a new day hopefully in a positive way. And knowing you have another chance.


2. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? Not going to lie, a bit confused by this. I'm only 22 (though I feel much older) and if I could be any other age, I'd like to go back to high school to do it all over again!! Only changing a few things though. (I'm not greedy).


3. Red or Green Apples? Green! Granny smith are my favorites! YUM!!




4. Do you forgive easily? No, I don't. I can hold grudges for a very very long time!!


5. If you could live in any home on a television series, which would it be? There are a couple. I love the hanok (traditional Korean house) in the Korean drama, Personal Preference. But I loveee the house Aria lives in in the show Pretty Little Liars (mainly because of her room!! THOSE BOOKS!!)!

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall