17 October 2011

Meet Me on Monday (016)

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.

1. The thing that scares me the most is
never seeing someone again after I've left them or they've left me. (ie, gone home) I've only told one other person this. But it's an actual fear that runs through my mind often that sometimes I can have panic attacks. I have a VERY bad habit of over-thinking things!!

2. Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies?
NO! Who the heck does that?! Do not mess with a perfectly good cookie!!! GALLETAS ♥


3. If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the room? The Jersey Shore. I do not understand why people watch and "enjoy that show! I watched half an episode and wanted to punch myself. It's horrendous and offensive TV!! (Though that Pauly D kid was kind of adorable when he was on Jay Leno. But that in NO WAY makes me want to watch that show!)

4. Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice? I used to absolutely hate pulp, but it's kind of grown on my once I've started drinking aloe juice. It has chunks/bits of aloe in it that you just can't get past (and I like that). Though I still prefer orange juice without pulp. I'm not picky. (THIS is aloe juice. Pomegranate and mango are my faves! I get it from a local Asian store.) 


5. Who do you miss the most? My grandmother. I don't know if I could ever miss anyone as much as I miss her. I lost her in 2005 to the dumbest thing ever.... cancer. Brain cancer. She was so vibrant and alive that summer before. It still aggravates me that a cure for cancer hasn't been found. (Especially in late stages.) ANY disease or medical mystery is just plain stupid and makes no sense. (Sigh, I'll stop ranting and raving now. Especially because I want to go in the medical field!)
«--- In the pic, she's the one standing up in the white turtleneck. My great-grandma is holding me and my mom is behind the chair. Four generations. ♥♥
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall