05 October 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (009)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This isn't something that I will try to do every week especially if there's a book I really want to let people know about. I try to have books that are coming out within the next couple months, but this one comes out January of 2012!





The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?
Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.
Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.



(read an excerpt here)
_____________________________________


Looking around for an upcoming book that I have been dying to read was hard. I've been out of the book loop for quite awhile and needed to visit publishing websites to find books coming out soon.
After visiting Poppy's website, I found this book and the title alone drew me in. The cover and the font definitely help. All of the reviews on Goodreads seem to be nothing but positive! I've added this to my list and cannot wait to read it when it comes out in January!

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall