05 January 2018

Drama of the Week - Two Cops

»Two Cops | 투깝스«

Genre: Crime/Romantic/Comedy/Sci-Fi | Episodes: 32 [35min each]
Air day: Mon & Tue | Air dates: 11.27.17 to 01.16.2018
Starring: Jo Jong Suk, Hyeri, Kim Sun Ho, Hoya


It's Friday, so I'm giving you my drama recommendation of the week. Just in time for a weekend binge!! I can't remember when I first noticed this drama, or why I decided to start watching, but I'm so so glad I did. It is so good!! Jo Jong Suk has officially become one of my favorite male actors. He is such a good versatile actor! And Hoya and Hyeri are in this?! #Win.
The episodes are about 35min each, so you feel like they're going by faster as you watch. I ended up watching all 20 episodes in two days! I can't think of anything I do not like about this!! I cannot find a single synopsis that does this drama justice. Which is probably why it took me so long to get to it. Just ask me about it, if you'd like!! I highly recommend this one.

Summary of the drama:
This is a story about a swindler who is forced to share the body of a justice-loving detective in the Violent Crimes Unit. This drama depicts an interesting collaboration between two ill-matched individuals who work together to fight for justice. On top of this, a cheeky, female reporter joins them on their investigation to solve crimes. As individuals, the three of them may lack in many ways, but as one, they are the most invincible and hilarious heroes there can be.

You can watch on: Viki
(you have to have a full pass to watch every episode. I had to find the remaining episodes on other sites.)

What dramas do I need to check out?! Let me know, below!

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall