15 January 2018

This Week in Books


These are the books that I hope to not only get to, but read this week!


      


Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty

Crooked Kingdom is taking me a bit longer because it's fantasy. I do love fantasy books, but something about them takes forever for me to get through them. But because the others are contemporary, I'm hoping I can fly through them. Especially Turtles All the Way Down, it's a very short book. I will have to be careful with Big Little Lies, it's a borrow from the library, and it is well worn!


(Recently finished: Now is Everything by Amy Giles | ☆☆☆☆)

Hope your week is 👌🏾!



No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall