02 January 2018

Top 50 KPOP Songs of 2017

This year had some amazing KPOP songs, but somehow fell flat in comparison to other years. (Especially 2013, for me.) But there were some songs that I have played over and over and over and over. . . You get the point.
I could not figure out how to put these in any particular order, so I've put them in ABC order by artist! Links to the song or music video included. Enjoy! And please let me know what you're KPOP faves were this year. Just click the song title, and let your ears experience magic. 
I highly recommend skipping over the songs you've already heard and just listening to the unfamiliar ones. One of my goals this year is to listen to different Kpop, more of the underground stuff, or just artists & groups I haven't listened to before.  

Here it is:

My Top 50 KPOP Songs of 2017


  1. AOA - "Bing Bing"
  2. AOA - "Excuse Me"
  3. Block B - "Shall We Dance"
  4. Brave Girls - "Don't Rush"
  5. Brave Girls - "Rollin'"
  6. BTS - "Spring Day"
  7. BTS - "Not Today"
  8. BTS - "Intro: Serendipity"
  9. BTS- "DNA"
  10. BTS - "Dimple"
  11. BTS - "MIC Drop" (Original // Remix)
  12. BTS - "GoGo"
  13. CLC - "Hobgoblin"
  14. CLC - "Meow Meow"
  15. EXID - "Night Rather Than Day"
  16. EXID - "Boy"
  17. EXO - "The Eve"
  18. G-Dragon - "Super Star"
  19. Girl's Day - "Thirsty"
  20. GOT7 - "Never Ever"
  21. Jessi - "Arrived"
  22. KARD - "Trust Me (BM & Somin Ver.)"
  23. MAMAMOO - "Aze Gag"
  24. MAMAMOO - "Yes I Am"
  25. Monsta X - "Beautiful"
  26. Monsta X - "From Zero"
  27. NCT 127 - "0 Mile"
  28. Nine Muses - "Love City"
  29. NU'EST W - "Where You At?"
  30. Playback - "Want You to Say"
  31. Pristin - "Wee Woo"
  32. Pristin - "Black Widow"
  33. Ravi - "Bomb"
  34. Red Velvet - "Peek-a-Boo"
  35. Red Velvet - "I Just"
  36. Red Velvet - "Perfect 10"
  37. Seventeen - "Don't Wanna Cry"
  38. Seventeen - "Crazy In Love"
  39. Seventeen - "Trauma"
  40. Seventeen - "Rocket"
  41. Shannon - "Hello"
  42. Shannon - "Love Don't Hurt" [Korean Ver. // English Ver.]
  43. Stellar - "Archangels of the Sephiroth"
  44. Stray Kids - "Hellevator"
  45. Taeyang - "Tonight (feat. Zico)"
  46. Taeyang - "Empty Road"
  47. Taeyang - "White Night"
  48. Taeyang - "Wake Me Up"
  49. Teen Top - "Because I Care"
  50. Winner - "Really Really"
I really wish I could have included some SHINee in this. I have been waiting for a comeback from them for a long time, and then we get absolute tragic news on December 18th. I don't want to talk about that here (I'll write a future post when I've collected thoughts). I just wish them the absolute best in 2018!!!



© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall