04 February 2013

Monthly Favorites - JANUARY!

  1. BOOK:  The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
    Okay...... This book tugged at the heart, was sexy, and real, and beautiful. There was just the right amount of push and pull. The romance and sexiness was not overshadowed by how dark the book was as well.
    The ending though.... That cliffhanger was horrible!!! I cannot wait until the sequel comes out! [Full review to come.]
  2. TV SHOW:  Chicago Fire, Pretty Little Liars, Beauty & The Beast, The Mindy Project, & Go On.
  3. DRAMA: 이웃집 꽃미남 (Flower Boy Next Door) and Substitute Princess.
  4. SONG: "I GOT A BOY" by Girls' Generation
    I'm not even that big of a Girls' Generation fan... at all. In fact I find most of their music borderline stupid and annoying. But because I like a lot of the members [9 in total]. I'm always tempted to just listen in hopes that I'll like something. And this is finally that song. There are 3 other songs on the album I like as well!
    "I Like That" by GLAM
    I loved their debut song, "Party (XXO)" for the lyrics and how fun it is, and though I liked it, I was glad to see they had a more upbeat, less bubble gum vibe with this song!
  5. APP: Dramafever& Viggle.
I recommend you check any and all of these things out asap!! I'll try to think of all new things for February.What are your favorites from January?!


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall