04 April 2013

What's New in. . . TV?


This will be a feature on Thursdays, where I show you what's new in TV, music, film, books, K-Pop, Dramas, or just my life. I'll give you news I recently learned about that I thought I'd share with you. Hopefully these things interest you too!

_______________________________________
Thursdays, 10/9c on NBC.

Explores the early relationship the renowned psychiatrist and his patient, a young FBI criminal profiler, who is haunted by his ability to empathize with serial killers


Starring:
Hugh Dancy as Special Agent Will Graham
Mads Mikkelsen as Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Laurence Fishburne as Special Agent Jack Crawford
Caroline Dhavernas as Dr. Alana Bloom
Lara Jean Chorostecki as Fredricka "Freddie" Lounds



Hannibal is set to premiere tonight, 4th of April at 10/9c.

Will you be tuning in to watch? I already have it saved on the DVR!

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall