23 September 2010

Booking Through Thursday (002)

What are you reading right now? What made you choose it? Are you enjoying it? Would you recommend it? (And, by all means, discuss everything, if you’re reading more than one thing!)

I currently have Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick in my "Currently Reading" section....but the truth is, I've only read the prologue! I haven't been in much of a reading mood lately & I've just recently gotten into the show Supernatural(yeah, season one...!)
I won this book and after the bestie told me how much she loved it, I knew that it'd be the next book that I would read. She just received Crescendo in the mail, so I know I need to read this book so I can move on to that one.
I am in love with that cover, so that was pretty much reason enough!! :)

I will be starting Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl.(won from the same person.)

I don't really know when I'll be starting this book, but I do know that it will be soon. Most likely Friday night & read through the weekend! :)
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall