08 October 2010

Follow Friday & Blog Hop (006)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and each week they feature a blog. This week's featured blogger is: http://seducedbybooks.blogspot.com/ So, go follow them!!

This week's question is: How many reviews do you like to do a week?
Lately I haven't been reading as much as I'd like. Not in the biggest reading mood, so I haven't had any reviews to post. But on a normal reading basis I like to have about 2-3 reviews a week!

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books which is a great way to not only gain followers but also new book loving friends! Each week we are given a question related to us or our blog. This week is:
What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?

I don't drink that much throughout the day...which is a bad thing, I know...but I am a big soda drinker--again a bad thing. Though I try to drink as much water as possible...but it doesn't always work out so well. I'm not an alcohol drinker to begin with, so that's really not an option. Coffee, however, I love! I drink a lot of it, no matter the time of day. Not for the caffeine--because it has no affect on me--but for the strong & bitter taste mixed w/ my favorite creamer, hazelnut! (mmm, now I want some coffee)! :)

If you're a new follower, let me know in the comments and I'll check out your page! If you respond to anything about my blog, I always reply, so check back! Please leave your GFC name if it's different than your real name or blog name!!


Enjoy!!
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall