17 January 2012

Contemporary February?!

I've [unofficially] declared February as "Contemporary February". I will read only contemporary books, preferably lovey-dovey ones in honor of Valentine's Day. Plus, my birthday is in February, so I get to read whatever the hell I want!

Here is the list of books I have planned for February:
  1. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
  2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  3. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
  4. One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
  5. Charlie All Night by Jennifer Cruise
  6. The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis
  7. Lola & The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  8. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
These are the reads that are readily available to me and I'll read in order of what I wish to read at a certain time. A few of them I am more excited for than others.I may read all, a couple or more. :)
Contemporary books are my favorite and I'm more than happy to dedicate an entire month to them. (Darn it all to heck, it has to be the shortest month of the year.)


Code to image:
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall