17 January 2012

Tune in Tuesday (001)

Because my Top 5 Playlist hasn't changed much this week, I decided to do another musical meme this week. This is "Tune in Tuesday" hosted by Ginger at GReads. I'll feature a song with a music video I absolutely love and think you should listen too!


I tried really really hard to not use a Kpop song and MV, but I just love this video. I haven't listened to this band much before, but this song and video have definitely won me over.

This is "전쟁이야 (This is War)" by MBLAQ. I could explain the video and song, but I think it's pretty self explanatory. Except the ending. I know what they're saying & I understand the video.... except the last 2 seconds. (P.S. You should really watch the live performance. LOVE that too!) If you do want me to explain, leave a comment. :)







© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall