30 January 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [004]

Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Recently Finished:
Die For Me by Amy Plum (finished: 01/29)
- Loved it! (review to come this week) Cannot wait for the next one! The covers in this series are gorgeous! I loved the idea of making zombies less...zombie like! :)
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer (finished: 01/25)
- Even though there were about 500 pages of not much going on, I still really liked it and will be reading the next book to see what happens with Alessandro and Rosa.

Currently Reading:
The Statistical probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (started: 01/29)
-This book sounded so cute! I featured it in a WoW post and had to buy it as soon as it came out. I'm only about 57 pages in, but I'm sure I'll love it and will probably be done with it tonight or tomorrow! :) Love that it's set over a 24hr period. It's the first book I'm reading for my personal "Contemporary February" challenge!

Up Next:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- I loved Eli & Naomi's No Kiss List by these two. Excited for this one.
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
- This doesn't seem like it'll be a light, fun read, but it's got great reviews and I've been wanting to read a more in depth YA contemporary.
Lola & The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- I was one of the very few people who just did not care for Stephanie's first book Anna & The French Kiss, but I liked her writing style, so I hope that this one is better for me!

So, I've gotten a slightly early jump on my Contemporary February Challenge yay! What'd you post this Monday?
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall