09 January 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [001]

Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.


Currently Reading:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Loving this book so far. Hoping to be done by Tuesday. I'll be reading as much as possible tomorrow! Love the male lead, Noah. CUTIE! Hehe. [If you've read this book, did you like it?]

Up next:
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer [ARC]
- I've been wanting to read this for awhile. I'll admit, mainly for it's gorgeous cover. Luckily a friend couldn't get into it, so I'm taking it over. Hoping I like it!





(I'll add more to this next week. Just wanted to see how I like this meme.)
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall