16 January 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [002]

Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Recently Finished:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- I absolutely LOVED this book and cannot wait for the next one! That was one hell of an ending. Read my review on this 5 star book here.

Currently Reading:
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
- I haven't been able to sit down and read it yet, but it must be finished by the end of this week. There will be my review on Good Choice Reading closer to it's release date! :)

Up Next:
• The File on Angelyn Stark by Catherine Atkins
- This is the next review book that I will be reading for Good Choice Reading. It seemed pretty interesting and I liked the darker premise it seems to have.
• Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- I recently bought this book and cannot wait to read it! This will be the next one I read for Camisado Mind. :)
- (This depends on when I get it from Amazon) I've been excited about this book for awhile. I even did a WoW post about it [here]. There've been really good reviews about this book, but I don't ever pay attention to them. They're never in agreement with me anyways. :-P


Eep. Still thinking of how I want to handle this feature/meme. But I like it. Do you do this meme!?
© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall