03 February 2012

Feature & Follow Friday

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
Featured blog:
Progress & Procrastination


Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kick ass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?


It's probably that they have a girl who's lost and someone (friend, love, family, animal) comes along and helps them through whatever. There's love. Basically something I can relate to.
I have my favorites where there's nothing in common with my life, but those are fun reads. Nothing I really read for depth or to really remember. Mainly to forget.

Leave a comment with your answer and/or a link to  your post! :)





No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall