13 February 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Recently Finished:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (review here)
- Unfortunately, this wasn't as good as I thought it would be but I still loved it. 

Currently Reading:
Charlie All Night by Jennifer Crusie
- Such a fun and sexy read. Surprised a book about radio could be so interesting!!

Up Next:
Isle of Night (The Watchers #1) by Veronica Wolff
Vampire's Kiss (The Watchers #2) by Veronica Wolff
- These two aren't contemporary, but I want to read them before Vampire's Kiss is released in March!
- Loved the first book, The Last Thing I Remember. Can't wait to read this one!
Lola & The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Have to borrow this one from a friend, so I'll be picking it up soon!



Hmm. I'm kind of going to take a mini break to read The Watchers series. But I won't post my reviews until the end of February. :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall