Recently Finished:• The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (review here)
-This book was sooo cute. There was so much too it, despite how short it was!
• Saving June by Hannah Harrington (review here)
- I expected this book to be good, but I didn't expect it to be that good! It KIND OF reminded me of Amy & Roger's Epic Detour, which I loved!
• The File on Angelyn Stark by Catherine Atkins (review to come on goodchoicereading.com)
- This book was simply written. Not much to it at all. I read it in a few hours, but it still had depth. (I'll link my review to it later!)
Currently Reading:• Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- I loved Naomi and Eli's No Kiss List by these two and I am loving this one. But for some reason this very short book (260 pages) seems to be superrr long...!?
Up Next:• Lola & The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
• Justin Listen by Sarah Dessen
• The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shavis
I've been a little roll with this contemporary challenge. It will always be my favorite!! Can't wait to finish my list. Hope I finish it & get to read more!! ♥
Link to your blog!! :)