06 February 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [005]

Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Recently Finished:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (review here)
-This book was sooo cute. There was so much too it, despite how short it was!

Saving June by Hannah Harrington (review here)
- I expected this book to be good, but I didn't expect it to be that good! It KIND OF reminded me of Amy & Roger's Epic Detour, which I loved!

The File on Angelyn Stark by Catherine Atkins (review to come on goodchoicereading.com)
- This book was simply written. Not much to it at all. I read it in a few hours, but it still had depth. (I'll link my review to it later!)

Currently Reading:
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- I loved Naomi and Eli's No Kiss List by these two and I am loving this one. But for some reason this very short book (260 pages) seems to be superrr long...!?

Up Next:
Lola & The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Justin Listen by Sarah Dessen
The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shavis


I've been a little roll with this contemporary challenge. It will always be my favorite!! Can't wait to finish my list. Hope I finish it & get to read more!! ♥
Link to your blog!! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall