10 February 2012

Feature & Follow Friday

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
Featured blog: BookChowDown and Goldilox & The Three Weres! Make sure to check them out!

Okay, so here is the difficult question of the week:
Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

A: Really!? So difficult. I actually sometimes read a "mediocre book" and end up liking it or at least thinking about it later. Which, anyone who writes wants... A memorable book. So, I guess, I'd read 100s of mediocre books. I do it already. lol. I actually can't think of one favorite book. But I do have a few favorite series so... is that cheating!? :)

Recent posts you might like:
» It's Monday! What Are You Reading [005]
» REVIEW of Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
» Waiting on Wednesday - Until I Die

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a link to your post! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall