14 February 2012

Tuned in Tuesday (003)

This is "Tune in Tuesday" hosted by Ginger at GReads. I'll feature a song with a music video I absolutely love and think you should listen too!

Today, as obvious, is Valentine's Day so I've decided to post my new favorite song that is simply beautiful. This chick is probably my new favorite K-Pop singer. Definitely the rookie of the year!!
The video is absolutely gorgeous. The song is about nothing but love. Being in love. Happy love. Undeniable love. And irrevocable love. Watch the video below.



Here is the debut song and MV from rookie singer, Ailee with "Heaven"!


Please check out the live performance here. It is somehow better than the original. 
And watch her gorgeous cover of Beyonce's "Halo" here!


Do you have a "Tune in Tuesday"? Link it. And tell me what you think of this song! ♥



♥♪♫ Happy Valentine's Day ♫♪♥

No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall