27 February 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Yay, it's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Recently Finished:
• Vampire's Kiss (The Watchers #2) by Veronica Wolff
- Review coming soon. This may turn out to be a favorite series of mine!

Currently Reading:
The Long Way Home (The Homelanders #2) by Andrew Klavan
- Loved the first book. This one will probably be just as good and fast-paced!

Up Next:
Angelfall by Susan Ee
- I've had this book on Kindle for quite awhile but never bothered really reading it. But it'd be perfect for my personal March challenge.
Divergent by Veronica Rolf
- I've tried reading this before, but couldn't really get into it. So I'm giving it another go! ['March' of Dystopians]



No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall