04 January 2013

Get to Know Me! (001)

1: 6 of the songs you listen to most? 
  1. SPICA - "I'll Be There"
  2. Andamiro - "Good Luck to You"
  3. miss A - "남자 없이 잘 살아"
  4. G-Dragon - "결국"
  5. EXID - "Think About"
  6. G-Dragon - "Missing You [feat. Kim Yoonah]
2: If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
This is extremely difficult. Ugh. Possibly my future . . . husband/love? But I wouldn't want to know it's him. If that makes sense.

3: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"...chest as broad as a horse's that had cut through the cries." [Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst]

4: What do you think about most?
Absolute too much of everything. From life, death, music, writing, reading, sleeping, food, working out. . . too much!

5: What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"She hadn't went in either so we went to look at it because the guys told her it was bad." - from my mom. [She was talking about an apartment her friend had to clean where a hoarder had lived. Let me just tell you, the pictures are graphic and disgusting!!]

6: Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With clothes. I like it super cold in my room so I can wear tons of layers!

7: Do you have any strange phobias?
Yes! I am afraid of glass. Not so much where I can't touch it, I hate the sound of glass clinking together, the feel of it on my teeth, the sound of glass breaking, too much of it. . . just asdfghjkl;!

8: What's your religion?
I don't have one. I don't believe in the act of religion.

9: Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind it. I love taking pictures. And if you follow my instagram you'll know that! :)

10: Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
No. No. No. I hate this question. There is absolute no way for me to answer this!!!

11: Do you believe in karma?
I would like to, but it seems she's either on a serious HIATUS or is really really choosy with whom she acts upon.

12: Who is your celebrity crush?
Really, you want to name all of them; right now? [10 pts if you guess the movie quote.] I'm naming them all. So, be prepared.

  1. Jonathan Togo
  2. TOP [from BIGBANG]
  3. Onew [from SHINee]
  4. Taeyang [from BIGBANG]
  5. Shemar Moore
  6. Gong Yoo
  7. Justin Timberlake
  8. Zac Efron
  9. Channing Tatum
  10. Chun Jung Myung
  11. Ryan Gosling
  12. Max George [from The Wanted]
  13. CL [from 2NE1]
  14. Mila Kunis
  15. Ethan Ruan
  16. Ga-In [from Brown Eyed Girls]
  17. Hyosung [from Secret]
(yes, I did put girls. Problem?)


13: Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Does a bathtub count?

14: How do you vent your anger?
Music. Dance. Write. Read. Clean.

15: Do you have a collection of anything?
I like to collect mugs and chopsticks. But I wouldn't say it's a collection... yet.

16: Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I actually have this discussion more often than necessary! I do believe in both ghosts and aliens. I'll leave it that.

17: Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right arm: My curtains. [and water bottle, almost knocked it over.] --  Left arm: air. 

18: Smell the air. What do you smell?
I guess my coffee. I've been sitting in this room so long, I'm no longer unusual to the air.

19: What's the worst place you have ever been to?
My mind? Kidding. Definitely my grandma's funeral. No explanation needed.

20: Do you believe in luck?
Yes. But more so; practice.

21: What's the weather like right now?
Bright and sunny, but freezing. 33°F

22: What time is it?
10:33am [03 Jan]

23. What was the last book you read?
The last book I finished was Down to You by M. Leighton. Currently reading Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst.

24: Do you like the smell of gasoline?
I used to. Now, I don't necessarily like it, but it doesn't really bother me unless it's prolonged periods of time. [Say when your mom gets it on her jacket and we're in the car for about 3 more hours. Yeah, headache.]

25: Do you have any nicknames?
Niecey. About it. However, when my 1 year old nephew tries to say it, it sounds like "jesus." lol.

26: What was the last film you saw?
Finding Nemo. And I may or may not be able to quote the entire movie while I'm watching or not...

27: What's the worst injury you've ever had?
A sprained ankle. Couldn't walk on it for about a month. Then a year later I sprain the other one but that only hurt for about a week. My left one[worst one] occasionally will start hurting, especially when I do plyometrics or just intense cardio.

28: Do you have any obsessions right now?
Uhm, Kpop... if that weren't obvious. Music in general. Asian dramas, TV shows. DIY. Pinterest. Instagram.  Ruzzle [itsShanisej]. Candy Crush. Anipang. 

28: What's your sexual orientation?
Straight. But I get the occasional girl crush. As shown above in my "celeb crush" question.

29: Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I guess I do. I do end up forgiving, but I never forget!

30: What is your astrological sign?
Aquarius [02 Feb]. I used to not care about this kind of stuff. But I actually find it rather interesting now.

31: Do you save money or spend it?
I do both. It depends on what I'm saving for, or what I want to buy. I'm definitely not a frivolous spender if that's the implication.

32: What's the last thing you purchased?
Food. Yesterday. lol.

33 Love or lust?
I guess I've experienced both. But I wouldn't act on the lust without love. :)

34: In a relationship?
Nope. iTunes has it wrong, I'm the #1 single of the week. . .  every week!

35: Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes. One of my stuffed bears has pink in the fur and a pink Supergirl shirt on it. Nothing else. Not a big "pink" person.

36: Are you wearing socks right now?

Yes, I am. One of my favourite pairs. Tootsie Rolls. [I don't even like Tootsie Rolls]

37: Where is your best friend?
At her house chatting with me on G-Talk right now. :)

38: What were you doing last night at 12AM?
Reading. . . And playing Candy Crush. :)

39: What do you think is Satan's last name?
Lacus. [I have this...theory. I'd rather not explain. Unless prompted.]

40: You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
The ability to read, write, understand, and speak any language upon choice & situation.

_________________________________________

Well, there's that. Hopefully I didn't bore you. :) If you have any questions about these questions, let me know. Or if you just want to make a random comment, please do. 
These questions are from a post on tumblr. I picked and chose the 40 I wanted to answer.




No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall