14 January 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Good morning!! How was your weekend? Mine, though uneventful was nice and relaxing. Which is very rare for me. I bought a new mascara, pens and a couple notebooks. As well as a new book. Right now, I'm just watching the Tattoo Masters marathon and contemplating what's for dinner.

All right, on to today's first post! It's Monday! What Are You Reading? which is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.

Recently Finished:
  1. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols - 3/5 stars (review here)
  2. Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst - DNF (review to come)
  3. The Secret of Ella & Micha - 4/5 stars (review to come)

Currently Reading:
  1. Until I Die by Amy Plum - I read and enjoyed the first book early last year. I'm kind of in a mood for paranormal or supernatural, so I decided on this one. I have had a slight momentum going this year towards my goal of 50 books by the end of the year. Yay!


Up Next:
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm leaning towards The Coincidence of Callie & Cayden. I've been in a contemporary mood and I think it will definitely be next! I may end up reading this before Until I Die however. We'll see for sure, later on.


No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall