08 January 2013

Top 25 Songs of 2012!

(xx: music video)

Keeping this one plain and simple! :)

  1. JoJo - "Demonstrate" (xx)
  2. After School - "Flashback" (xx)
  3. AOA - "Get Out" (xx)
  4. B2ST - "아름다운 밤이야" (xx)
  5. Karmin - "I Told You So" (xx)
  6. BtoB - "WOW" (xx)
  7. 4minute - "Volume Up" (xx)
  8. Secret - "Poison" (xx)
  9. GLAM - "Party (XXO)" (xx)
  10. Jay Park - "Know Your Name (feat. Dok2) (xx)
  11. Block B - "닐리리 맘보" (xx)
  12. 가인 - "피어나" (xx)
  13. Stephanie - "Game" (xx)
  14. 서인영 - "Anymore" (xx)
  15. Andamiro - "말고 (feat. YDG)" (xx)
  16. SPICA - "I'll Be There" (xx)
  17. SISTAR - "나혼자" (xx)
  18. 이하이 - "1, 2, 3, 4" (xx)
  19. miss A - "남자 없이 잘 살아" (xx)
  20. 2NE1 - "Be Mine" (xx)
  21. BIGBANG - "Fantastic Baby" (xx)
  22. Ailee - "Heaven" (xx)
  23. G-Dragon - "Crayon" (xx)
  24. BIGBANG - "Bad Boy" (xx)
  25. SPICA - "Painkiller" (xx)
I know 99% of the songs are Kpop, but that's all I seem to be listening to lately. Ugh. But I'm trying to listen to the genres I love in English more often again, like country, altrock, poprock, rock, pop, R&B, [some] rap, etc.... We'll see how long that lasts. ^_^"



No comments

Post a Comment

Show a bit of love and let me know what you think! *HUGS* ^_^~

© Iridescent Lotus
Maira Gall